May 1 is Global Love Day and we’re celebrating the day with our “Share the Love” Hope Heart campaign! Global Love Day’s vision is to unite one and all in a celebration of love and compassion. It’s a great way to let everyone know that “Love Belongs with Me.”
All throughout the month of May, we’re inviting you to share the love by sending a message of hope and encouragement to the children at our flagship orphanage in Santa Cruz, Bolivia with our Hope Heart greeting. Let our children know that you care about them and their future.
Family photos, group photos, and individual photos are all welcome – any way to let them know you’re thinking about them, supporting their dreams, and they are not alone. Our kids love silly photos, so feel free to get creative with your photo and message!
Here’s how to Share the Love with our Hope Heart:
- Save and print our Hope Heart image.
- Take a selfie with you holding the heart.
- Post your selfie on Facebook with a message for our children, letting them now how important they are and sharing thoughts of encouragement.
- Make sure to tag our Facebook page Haven of Hope International and include the hashtag #ShareTheLoveHOHI. And don’t forget to make your post public so we can share it with our kids!
- Donate $5 (or anything you can) to our case: https://havenofhopeintl.org/donate
- Ask your friends and family to share their love as well.
We can’t wait to see your Hope Heart photos and read all of your kind and inspiring messages! And remember: even when the campaign is over, you can keep sharing the love with us! Our children need year-round assistance and support. With a small monthly contribution, you can change the destiny of orphans around the world.