HOHI’s Restore programs include trauma care, psychologist and social worker support, pastoral care, and prayer
- Refugio de Esperanza, Bolivia: Marco Aldana joined the Haven of Hope International staff as Director of Training. Marco has written a curriculum and course instruction manual designed to empower directors and staff; He will be traveling to HOHI partner homes to train directors in Peru and Kenya in the coming months/year.
Angela Bryan, Director of Trauma Care Training at HOHI: HOHI’s trauma care certification process was launched in early August at Refugio de Esperanza in Bolivia with directors and staff.
John Sweet, Director of Heart of Florida Youth Ranch: John is taking his 40 years of experience and resource network in foster care and expanding it internationally. He will be working with our HOHI trauma care and director training team to develop a foster care system in Bolivia and Peru.
- JEHO Safe Home, Kenya: Initial trauma care training discussions have taken place; Plans are for Marco to conduct training at JEHO Safe Home and other homes in 2022.
- Refuge of Life, Peru: Director Pastora Lilly received on site director training at the end of August / early September.
- Watu Wa Maana Children Center, Kenya: Pastor James, onsite Director, continues to make certain critical needs are met; Initial trauma care training discussions have taken place.
- Spiritual Restoration: Spiritual needs are being met as partner homes hold services within their homes.
Click on an image to view as a carousel.